Article 1 (Purpose)
- ④ In regards to the last clause, if there is no intention of dissent made by any person up to seven days after the amended agreement takes effect, the Training Center will take the lack of dissent as a signal of consent to the amended agreement.
- ⑤ In the event that a member does not consent to the application of the amended agreement, the Training Center may not apply the content of the amended agreement. In this instance, a member has the right to cancel his or her contract.
Article 3 (Definition)
- ① Service: refers to the various services provided by the Training Center that may be utilized by the members, regardless of the type of hardware being utilized (computer, mobile phone, etc.).
- ③ ID: refers to the combination of letters or numbers decided upon by the member and approved by the Training Center that is used to distinguish members from one another, and allows the member to gain access to the Training Center’s services.
- ④ Password: refers to a combination of letters and numbers selected by the member in order to ensure the identity of the member and further protect his or her rights.
- ⑤ Post: refers to an article posted onto the website by a member or the Training Center, which may take the form of a sign, photograph, message, audio or video message, electronic file or link.
- However, in any instances which coincide with the clauses below, the Training Center reserves the right to cancel an agreement with a member without notification, even if a contract has already been made during the application process.
- 1. In the event that an applicant uses a false name or another person’s name to apply for membership
- 2. In the event that an applicant supplies false information or false documents at the time of membership application
- 3. In the event that a minor under the age of 14 fails to receive consent for the use of personal information from a parent or legal guardian
- 4. In the event that there are grounds for rejection of a user based on violations of various articles
- 5. In the event that the system is being used for illegal purposes or system difficulties arise at the time of application
- 6. In the event that the “Training Center” determines that an application does not fall under the guidelines of the purpose of the provision of services
- ② In regards to clause 1, the Training Center can confirm a member’s real name and identity through requests made to a specialized institution.
Article 5 (ID and Management Responsibilities)
- ① The responsibility to manage one’s ID and password lies with the member. Any problems that arise from intentional or accidental exposure of one’s ID or password to a third party are solely the member’s responsibility.
- ② The Training Center may place limits upon the usage of a member’s ID in the event that it poses a security risk to one’s personal information, it violates public manners and customs or is hostile to the Training Center.
- ③ In the event that a member’s ID, password or other information is stolen or used by a third party, the member must immediately contact the Training Center and follow the directions provided therein. Measures will immediately be taken to change the member’s password.
- ④ In regards to clause 3, the Training Center assumes no responsibility for whatever problems or disadvantages arise in the event that the measures outlined in clause 3 are not followed, or a member does not report the theft of his or her identity to the Training Center.
Article 6 (Duty to Protect Personal Information)
Article 7 (Changes in Member Information)
- ① A member can, at any time, access the “Edit Member Information” page to make changes to his or her own personal information. However, for the sake of service management, one’s real name and ID cannot be edited.
- ② A member may only change his or her own personal information.
- ③ In certain circumstances deemed appropriate, a member may request that the Training Center edit his or her personal information. In such an event, the member who wishes to have his or her information edited must first submit proof of his or her identity. Without documents proving his or her identity, the Training Center may decline the request for edits on personal information.
- ④ The Training Center will not change a member’s information at random without the member’s knowledge or consent.
- ⑤ Each member is responsible for the management of his or her own personal information.
Article 8 (Notifications to Members)
- ① The Training Center may send emails to the address provided by the member in the event of a change in services or for other management purposes.
- ② In regards to the previous clause, in the event that an instance occurs which applies to all members, emails to members may be substituted with an official announcement on the website’s forum.
Article 9 (Duties of Training Center)
- ① In order to continue to provide secure service, the Training Center will implement measures to maintain, inspect and repair the website consistently.
- ③ In the event that the Training Center enters into a service contract with a third party to provide services to a member, the Training Center will only provide a member’s personal information to a third party after explicit consent from the member, and will operate within the appropriate legal parameters and in accordance with the member’s consent.
Article 10 (Duties of the Member)
- ① Members may not do any of the following things.
- 1. Provide false information at the time of application, or falsify existing information
- 2. Steal another person’s information
- 3. Change information posted by the Training Center, publish, reproduce or broadcast information obtained through the services of the Training Center to a third party without the prior consent of the Training Center, for profit or non-profit purposes
- 4. Violate the copyright or intellectual property rights of the Training Center or any other third party
- 5. Maliciously defame the reputation of the Training Center or any other third party, or otherwise disrupt the operation of the Training Center
- 6. Post or distribute any pornographic or violent message, image, audio clip, or any other content that violates public manners
- 7. Gathering, saving or publicizing the personal information of any other member without his or her consent
- 8. Any other illegal or unjust act
- ② In the event that a member performs any of the actions outlined in clause 1 of this article or posts content deemed inappropriate by the forum management principles, the Training Center reserves the right to delete the content permanently or temporarily, and may place limitations on the uses of service for that member or terminate their contract.
Article 11 (Provision of Information)
- ① The Training Center may send information deemed necessary for the use of services to members through email or public notification, and members have the rights to refuse such emails. However, the Training Center assumes no responsibility for any disadvantages that may arise from the refusal to receive said emails.
- ② Users (both members and non-members) do not have the right to change or place limitations on any information regarding posts outlining the provision of services.
Article 12 (Ownership Rights and Usage of Works)
- ① The rights of usage regarding posts made by members within the services of the site lie with the author of said posts.
- ② Posts can be exposed during search results and displayed within the site, and can be partially edited, copied or published within the parameters required for display. In this instance, the Training Center complies with copyright law, and members can, at any time, access the customer center or utilize the management functions to delete or hide posts.
- ③ If an event arises such as one in clause 2 in which the Training Center wishes to use a post made by a member, the Training Center will receive the prior consent of said member through telephone, fax or email.
- ④The copyright and intellectual property rights of the services provided lie with the Training Center. However, exceptions are placed upon posts made by members, in accordance with association contracts.
- ⑤ In regards to the services provided by the Training Center, and in accordance with the conditions of use, the Training Center only allows members authority over their own account, ID and content. Members may not use their authority over their accounts, ID and content for sale, transfer or as collateral.
Article 13 (Lifting and Cancellation of the Contract of Use)
- ① A member can, at any time, access the Customer Center or the Member Information Management Page to cancel his or her membership, and the Training Center, in accordance with law, must immediately process said application.
- ② In the event that a member violates one or more of the clauses outlined in Article 10, the Training Center can terminate his or her contract, and in the event that damages have been caused to the services provided, he/she may need to take civil or penal responsibility.
- ④ In the event that a member cancels his or her contract, posts made by said member that have been reposted, scrapped or posted to a public board by other members will not be deleted. The Training Center requests that said posts be deleted before a member withdraws membership.
Article 14 (Exemption from Responsibility)
- ① In the event that the Training Center is unable to provide services due to a natural disaster or other uncontrollable circumstances, the Training Center will be exempt from the responsibility to provide services.
- ② The Training Center assumes no responsibility for difficulties in services caused by members.
- ③ The Training Center assumes no responsibility regarding the credibility and accuracy of any information, data or facts published by members within the parameters of the services provided.
- ④ The Training Center is exempt from any responsibility from transactions between members or between a member and a third party through the use of the services provided.
- ⑤ The Training Center assumes no responsibility for the use of the free services provided as long as they do not violate existing laws or regulations.
Article 15 (Standard Law and Trial Jurisdiction)
- ① All civil suits between the Training Center and any members will be carried out according to the laws of the Republic of Korea.
- ② Any civil suits that arise between the Training Center and any member fall under the jurisdiction of the Civil Procedure Act, and an agreement will be reached under the jurisdiction of the local court of law.
Article 16 (Provisions of Regulations)
Any article not outlined in this agreement falls under related statute, and any article that does not correspond to national law falls under common law.