|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] 2017 Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremony Date : 2017.04.03|
2017 Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremony
2. Eligible Participants for the Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremony
1) Members who participated in the Spirit World and Physical World Matching Workshop held in Cheongpyeong and 100 days have passed since their participation.
3. Materials to prepare: One full set of Holy Robes (bring white gloves and white socks) for you (or the representative attending), one blessing ring, donation of gratitude, FM Radio
A. Blessing Ring and Holy Robes
1) The environment for the spirits who are receiving the Spirit World and Physical World Blessing became one with earth from April 2015, so it is now possible to conduct the Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremony without the holy robes or blessing ring for the spiritual spouse.
2) However, the holy robes for the earthly spouse will be necessary when you conduct the 3-day ceremony in your home after the “Workshop for Starting Family Life as a Spirit World and Physical World Blessed Family.” (It is best to prepare holy robes for the spiritual spouse when conducting the 3-day ceremony, but it is possible without the holy robes for the spirit person.)
4. Blessing Funds:This is according to your country standard:
Group 1: $210, Group 2: $150, Group 3: $100, Group 4: $50, Group 5: $12
5. Points to consider
A. Members who attend the Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremony need to prepare donation of gratitude.
B. Additional registration fee for the representative (30,000won) will be required
C. Holy Wine Ceremony
1) If you are attending in person: You drink one-half of the holy wine and the spirit spouse will drink the other half.
2) If a representative will be attending: The representative must put the holy wine on their finger and then place it on the photo of the earthly person. After this is done, then the spirit will drink the rest of the holy wine. However this is conditional, so after the Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremony, you must receive the holy wine from the staff on the stage and take it to the earthly person so they can drink it in person.
6. Medical Insurance for Traveling Abroad (Traveler’s Insurance)
1) Even if you obtain traveler’s insurance, you will be asked to pay the hospital fee first, and receive reimbursement later. Please prepare extra cash for emergency medical expenses.
2) If you have appropriate insurance, you can receive medical treatment without paying the whole payment, by paying the required deduction amount plus your percentage of the total subsequent costs according to the contract you made with the company. But please check all details with the company as to whether or not it can be used in South Korea.
7. Further inquiries:
Telephone: English: +82-31-589-7-053, 137
Email: email@example.com (International Office)
|[40day/2nd G] 119th & 212th 40-day Workshop||2017.03.04|
|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] March Schedule||2017.02.23|
|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] February Schedule||2017.01.25|
|[40day/2nd G] 118th & 211th 40-day Workshop||2017.01.25|
|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] 2017 Winter Great Works||2017.01.25|