|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] “Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits” Date : 2017.02.23|
“Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits”
1. Date 2.23 – 24 by the heavenly calendar / June 17 (Sat) – 18 (Sun),
2017 * The “Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits” will be held at the same time as the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony
2. Eligible Participants
A. It is not possible to apply for the blessing of the unmarried spirits unless someone comes to Cheongpyeong to attend the “Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits.”
B. If for any reason the person who liberated the spirit cannot come to Cheongpyeong in person, a representative (any church member who is 18 and over) can apply on their behalf. If you cannot attend even through a representative, then please attend the next “Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits.”
C. The individual participating as a representative on behalf of the person who liberated the spirit can represent as many members as they wish, and can also bless their own unmarried spirits.
3. Things to Prepare
A. Holy Ring and Holy Robe for the person attending the workshop (Holy Ring and Holy Robe for the spirit(s) are not required)
B. Registration form (see attachment)
1) The blessing must be applied under the name of the person who applied for the liberation, so one registration form needs to be filled out for every person who wants to have the spirits that they liberated blessed. (Please note it is not one registration form per spirit, or one registration form per person who comes to Cheongpyeong, but one registration form per member who wants to apply for the blessing of their own liberated spirits.)
2) If you did not specify a name when you applied for liberation (ex. younger brother who died right after birth, mother’s sister who died as a baby), you need to give them a name to apply for the blessing.
C. Registration fee: 30,000won
1) The registration fee needs to be offered for every registration form, even if the person applying did not come to Cheongpyeong.
2) The representative also needs to register and pay a registration fee for attending the workshop.
D. Blessing Donation of Gratitude
1) The donation is per spirit.
2) The standard of the donation is based on the nationality of the spirit who will be blessed.
4. Important Points
A. If you will ask a representative to participate on your behalf, please prepare well the following so there is no problem when the representative turns them in at the registration window in Cheongyeong:
1) Registration form
2) Registration fee and donation *Please note is not possible to send the registration form and donation directly to Cheongpyeong by e-mail, air mail, bank wire, etc. It must be brought by the person who will participate in the “Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits.”
B. Even if the liberation donation for generations 1-7 on the Father’s side has not been completed, it is possible to attend the “Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits.”
C. If you are not sure about the age of the spirit at the time of passing, then please attend the blessing ceremony when you are sure that your spirit has reached the age.
D. If the donation for the collateral liberation for each unmarried spirit has not been completed yet, it must be offered in full at the time of registration for the blessing.
E. If you are not sure who applied for the liberation, please check with Cheongpyeong in advance.
5. Further inquiries
A. Telephone: +82-31-589-7137, 7053 (English)
B. Fax: +82-31-584-4336
C. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (International Office)
|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] February Schedule||2017.01.25|
|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] 2017 Winter Great Works||2017.01.25|
|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] January Schedule||2016.12.17|
|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] December Schedule||2016.11.16|
|[40day/2nd G] 117th & 210th 40-day Workshop||2016.11.16|