|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] 2017 Spirit World and Physical World Matching Workshops Date : 2017.02.23|
2017 Spirit World and Physical World Matching Workshops
*There is a meeting on Saturday around noon so please arrange your flight to be on Sunday.
2. Eligible Participants for the Spirit World and Physical World Matching Workshops
1) Members who have attended the Single Person Blessing, or members who find it difficult to get re-Blessed on earth after dissolving their Blessing.
2) Members who are over 60 years old and never married, or married but are alone (by divorce, death of spouse)
a) When it is most unlikely that the candidate will be blessed to another person other than his or her deceased spouse
b) When a person with serious handicap and his/her family firmly wants to receive the blessing.
3) If a member under 60 years old wishes to receive the Spirit World and Physical World Blessing, it should be conducted after proper standards are set by the region and nation.
4) Previously Married Blessed Couples whose spouse went to the spirit before conducting the 3-day Ceremony.
* For more details, please refer to “International Standards for Blessed Family Administration” 04 Guidelines for Blessings Related to the Spiritual World C. Spiritual World and Physical World Blessing.
3. Workshop Fee
A. Liberation donation: Group 1: $120, Group 2: $100, Group 3: $50, Group 4: $20, Group 5: $10 (The liberation donation is not necessary if the spirit has already been liberated.)
B. Registration fee: 30,000won (The person participating as a representative also needs an additional registration fee.)
4. Things to Prepare
-The photograph of the person you are representing: This is needed only if you are participating as a representative; there is no need for a photograph of a deceased spouse.
(The photograph must be of large size, and clear to the eye. If you do not have a photograph, then you cannot participate in the Matching Ceremony)
-Donation of Gratitude, FM radio, White-Tee-shirt
-Any other personal items, such as medication and/or toiletries
-Medical Insurance is needed. See below for more information on insurance.
5. Further Notice
A. If circumstances prevent the person needing to attend the workshop from actually participating due to sickness or old age, a representative (direct descendants, spiritual parent or child, church leader, etc.) can attend in his or her behalf together with the photograph of the earthly person.
B. A representative can be representing only one person.
C. A representative can liberate his or her own ancestors at the same workshop.
D. 100 days or more after attending the Spirit World and Physical World Matching Workshop, please attend a Spirit World and Physical World Blessing which will be held in 2017, and you can start family by attending a Workshop for Starting Family Life as a Spirit World and Physical World Blessed Family held 40 days after the day of the Spirit World and Physical World Blessing.
6. Medical Insurance for Traveling Abroad (Traveler’s Insurance)
1) Even if you obtain traveler’s insurance, you will be asked to pay the hospital fee first, and receive reimbursement later. Please prepare extra cash for emergency medical expenses.
2) If you have appropriate insurance, you can receive medical treatment without paying the whole payment, by paying the required deduction amount plus your percentage of the total subsequent costs according to the contract you made with the company. But please check all details with the company as to whether or not it can be used in South Korea.
7. Further inquiries:
Telephone: English: +82-31-589-7-053, 137
Email: email@example.com (International Office)
|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] February Schedule||2017.01.25|
|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] 2017 Winter Great Works||2017.01.25|
|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] January Schedule||2016.12.17|
|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] December Schedule||2016.11.16|
|[40day/2nd G] 117th & 210th 40-day Workshop||2016.11.16|