|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] December Schedule Date : 2016.11.16|
1. December Workshop Schedule
*The opening ceremony for the workshops will begin at 6:40 p.m.
3 Ancestor Liberation Ceremony (Generations 1-210)
A. Please offer a 21-day condition of devotion (breakfast fast or 50 bows) regardless of the number of generations you are liberating, in order to conduct the ancestor liberation.
B. The ancestor blessing ceremony will be held once a month. Ancestors from generations 1-210 can receive the ancestor blessing if at least 100 days have passed from the day they were liberated, and if the liberation donation has been fully offered. An ancestor blessing ceremony will be held on the third weekend of each month. In March, May, August and October, the ancestor blessing ceremony will be held during the Special Great Works workshop.
C. Ancestors who have become Absolute Good Spirits will go to their descendant’s home 40 days after the ancestor blessing ceremony. It is appropriate to conduct a simple welcome home service.
D. When you attend the ancestor blessing ceremony, please prepare holy robes and blessing ring.
E. Members from all over the world who cannot come to Cheongpyeong may apply for the ancestor liberation and ancestor blessing ceremonies from their countries. For further details please check the Cheongpyeong website
4. Ancestor Liberation and Blessing Ceremony for generations after the 210th generation (Generations 211-420)
1) Any member who completed the Father’s side, Mother’s side, Grandmother on Father’s side or Grandmother on Mother’s side ancestor blessing ceremony until the 210th generation, will receive the grace of the liberation of their ancestors from the 211th and continuing until the 420th generation. (There is no required liberation donation for this grace. If you bless 204-210 generation of your ancestors, the ancestor liberation ceremony for the next 7 generations, 211-217 will be done. If you bless 211-217 generation of your ancestors in the same manner, the registration of the ancestor liberation ceremony for the next generations, 218-224, will be done automatically.)
2) From November 2016 until March 2017 for 5 months, the ancestor liberation ceremony for generations 295-301 and the ancestor blessing ceremony for generations 288-294 will be conducted.
3) Other preparations for the ancestor blessing ceremony are the same as with the ancestor blessing ceremony for generations 1-210. (Donation for the ancestor liberation ceremony is not required after the 210th generation. However, donation for the ancestor blessing ceremony is still required. Please refer to the Attachment File 1, “Group Standard”).
5. Group Donation
There are separate nation standards for Ancestor Liberation Ceremony and the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony for each country. If you are not sure which group you belong to please check your donation standard. Please click the attachment file above.
6.. Registration fee for 2-day Workshop (The fee was raised on June 2016)
7.. Staying fee for one day (the standard is 1 night, 3 meals) (the fee was raised on June 2016)
8. Medical Insurance for Traveling Abroad (Traveler’s Insurance)
1) Even if you obtain traveler’s insurance, you will be asked to pay the hospital fee first, and receive reimbursement later. Please prepare extra cash for emergency medical expenses.
2) Please check all details with the company as to whether or not it can be used in South Korea.
6. Further inquiries:
Telephone: English: +82-31-589-7137, 7053
Email: email@example.com (International Office)
|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] November Schedule||2016.10.31|
|[40day/2nd G] 116th & 209th 40-day Workshop||2016.10.31|
|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] October Schedule||2016.09.09|
|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] 2016 Autumn Cheongpyeong Special Great Works||2016.09.09|
|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] September Schedule||2016.09.09|