|[40day/2nd G] 117th & 210th 40-day Workshop Date : 2016.11.16|
117th Special 40-Day Workshop for Blessed Wives
210th Cheongpyeong 40-Day Workshop
Cheongpyeong 40-day workshop, under the victorious authority of the True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind and True Mother’s keen interest, are being held at the Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center with the assistance of the absolute good spirit world. Cheongpyeong 40-day workshops are held for the purpose of double-checking one’s faith, making a new start, solving individual and family problems, and accomplishing the greater Will.
1. Schedule for the 117th 40-Day Special Workshop for Blessed Wives and the 210th Cheongpyeong 40-Day Workshop
* Members who want to attend the general 40-day workshop can come during these same time periods.
Participants: Members (middle school age and over), and blessed wives who have not yet participated.
1) It is possible to attend a 40-day workshop with a child under 6th grade only after consultation
2) Middle school, high school and university students can split the workshop into three 14-day workshops or two 21-day workshops.
3) It is also possible for general members to split the workshop into two 21-day workshops if it is difficult to attend continuously for 40 days.
2. Hoondok Materials: Exposition of the Divine Principle (3 color version), As a Peace-Loving Global Citizen
3. Materials to Prepare:
A. Clothes and attire: white t-shirts (three or more), pants that don’t release dust (for Chanyang Yeoksa Sessions), comfortable shoes (for Holy Ground prayer, sports and dedication), Holy Robes and Blessing Ring (for those who will participate in the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony), a set of dress clothes (for Cheon Jeong Gung pilgrimage, Sunday service, graduation ceremony), and some warm clothing.
B. Personal belongings: FM radio, shoe bag, umbrella, toiletries, personal towel, personal medication, personal cup, medical insurance (see the next page for details)
4. Workshop Fee: 700,000 won
A. General 40-days, Blessed Wives 40-days: 700,000 won
1) 10% of the workshop fee will be discounted if two or more siblings in middle school, high school, or university register for a 40-day workshop together. (630,000won per person)
2) When you and your sibling register within one week, the discount will be applied
B. 14-day Workshop for students: 250,000won (There is no discount for siblings)
C. 21-day Workshop for students and general members: 350,000won (There is no discount for siblings)
2). Other expenses
1) Laundry: washer / dryer 1,000won each time, liquid detergent 1,500won
2) Yoga Program (optional): participation fee 20,000won / yoga mat 10,000won
3) Holy Ground Pilgrimage (December 14 afternoon, optional): 30,000won
4) Hoondok Material: 6,000won
5. Main Program: (Blessed Wives 40-Day Workshop Schedule is similar)
*Schedule is tentative
6. Points to Consider:
A. Only if you participate in Jeongshim Won prayer which starts at 22:00, that day can be counted as your first day of the 40-day workshop.
B. If you cannot start the workshop on the first day, you can attend the workshop for 40 days from the day that you participate.
C. Members who are psychologically or spiritually challenged must first consult with the lecturer in charge (+82-31-589-7136). If permission is granted, he or she may register only if accompanied by a caregiver. Please keep in mind that if permission is not granted, or if a caregiver does not come, the member may be asked to return home (The CheongShim hospital psychiatric ward was closed on May 31, 2016).
D. Medical Insurance for Traveling Abroad (Traveler’s Insurance)
1) Even if you obtain a traveler’s insurance, you will be asked to pay the hospital fee first, and then be reimbursed later. Please prepare extra cash for emergency medical expenses.
2) Please check all details with the insurance company as to whether or not the insurance policy is valid in South Korea.
E. Members coming to Korea from abroad must obtain a 90-day visa before coming to the workshop. The Training Center cannot acquire or extend visas for you. If your visa expires while you are still in Korea, the immigration office will charge you a penalty of $100 US per month and your name will be placed on a list. If you need an invitation letter in order to obtain a visa then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
F. During 40-day workshop, the use of cellular phones and smart phones, MP3 player and tablet PCs and other electronic equipment is not permitted.
G. Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center is the holy ground where many members from around the world attend workshops together. You will be asked to leave the training center if you break the rules, for example by drinking, smoking, or going out of the training center without permission.
H. Due to circumstances, the CheongShim kindergarten is not providing services to take care of the children of trainees since the end of June 2016.
7. Information concerning those pregnant sisters who are attending 40-day workshops
A. Due to the termination of the operation of the obstetrics and gynecology department and the delivery room at Cheongsim Internatinal Medical Center, as of March 24, 2013 the outpatient clinic only is open. (Pre-natal education for 40-day workshop members will continue.)
B. All medical treatment other than delivery, including miscarriage, premature delivery (premature contraction), will be carried out as before.
C. Qualifications to be admitted as a pregnant sister: Pregnant sisters who are during their stable period (5 months after conception), and who complete their workshop within the periods designated.
1) Members living in Korea: Pregnant sisters who complete their workshop 15 days before their due date.
2) Members from overseas: Pregnant sisters who complete their workshop before 31 weeks of pregnancy. (You are allowed to board a flight until 31 weeks of pregnancy. You will need a medical certificate issued by a doctor if your pregnancy is between 32 and 37 weeks, and it will be impossible to board a plane after the 38th week of pregnancy. However, if you intend to give birth in Korea, then you can be admitted under the standards of Members living in Korea category).
8. The 211th Cheongpyeong 40-day Workshop and the 118th 40-day Workshop for Blessed wives will be held 1. 1 – 2. 11 by the Heavenly Calendar, 5th Year of Cheon Il Guk (Junuary 28 – March 8, 2017).
9. Further inquiries
Telephone: English: +82-31-589-7137 or 7053
|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] December Schedule||2016.11.16|
|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] November Schedule||2016.10.31|
|[40day/2nd G] 116th & 209th 40-day Workshop||2016.10.31|
|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] October Schedule||2016.09.09|
|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] 2016 Autumn Cheongpyeong Special Great Works||2016.09.09|