|[etc] Guidelines for Trainees Date : 2013.03.13|
Guidelines for Trainees
(According to the guidelines of Cheongpyeong, February 25, 2013)
Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center is a training center. Programs such as chanyang twice a day, prayer devotion, and Divine Principle hoondokhae are being held. To make this a better environment for everyone who comes to offer sincere devotion and receive education, we ask you to comply with the following rules during your stay, regardless of how long your staying period may be.
Whatever the situation, if you cannot follow the rules below, you cannot stay in Cheongpyeong, and if we cannot see any improvements even after warnings, you will be asked to leave the training center. (Enforced from March 1, 2013)
1) You must follow the 40 day workshop schedule during your stay.
- Participate in Chanyang 2 times every day
- Participate in Jeongshim Won prayer and Holy Ground prayer
- Participate in hoondokhae, lectures, dedication
- Parents with children and members with physical/spiritual problems are not an exception. (Doing hoondokhae and sleeping in designated areas)
2) You must take care of your personal belongings and keep the environment clean and tidy
- You may not spread the sleeping bags and sleep at times other than sleeping time. (Sleeping bags should be kept in their storage places during the day, and if you are found using them at times other than sleeping time you will be warned or asked to leave the training center.)
- Personal lockers should be kept clean and tidy
3) You must receive education and sleep in the designated halls, and you cannot change places arbitrarily without permission.
4) If you are found doing any of the following, you will be asked to leave the training center
①drinking alcohol, smoking ②committing theft ③not following the rules of Guidelines for Trainees ④causing problems (quarrels, fights) with other trainees – If any of these problems arise you will ① receive consultation with a lecturer ②receive warning ③be asked to leave the training center
5) If your physical/spiritual situation prevents you from attending chanyang, hoondokhae and lectures, you may not register or stay in the training center. Please go to Cheongshim International Medical Center and consult the doctor.
We ask all the trainees and members who are here to stay and attend the workshop to follow the above basic rules and standards.
|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] February Schedule||2017.01.25|
|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] 2017 Winter Great Works||2017.01.25|
|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] January Schedule||2016.12.17|
|[Great Works/2day/Spirit & Physical World] December Schedule||2016.11.16|
|[40day/2nd G] 117th & 210th 40-day Workshop||2016.11.16|