Heavenly Europe Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Russia: A lingering resentment in the form of worms in my body > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Europe Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Russia: A lingering resentment in the form of worms in my body2019-05-15

본문

[A.K. (40s), Russia]
“During the first day of CheonBo event on May 3 during changyang session I suddenly saw that a long black brilliant ribbon is being taken out of my body. It was being taken out and it was going further and further up. What was that? “That was a resentment” the answer followed. And I understood that that was not only my resentment but the inherited resentment of ancestors.
Then I saw that this resentment was not a ribbon but a worm. Its tail appeared, it was twisted like a spiral. All its body was taken out except the tail. I asked “why? “ The answer was “It’s very hard place where the tail is. It’s necessary to wait while soul, spirit self will become soft in that place. Then we will easily take out the tail. If we pull it now then it might be torn apart. After that it would be hard to find him again.
This explanation made me clear. I understood everything not intellectually but through spiritual senses that everything is exactly as it was explained. However, I’d like that tail to be taken out quickly. But angels know better, therefore internally I agreed with that decision.
They I was full of joy and gratitude because I felt purified and renewed, as if I received a spiritual shower. I felt my own resurrection. Thank you for everything.”