Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Brazil Special Event Campo Grande: I heard Heavenly Parent’s voice > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Brazil Special Event Campo Grande: I heard Heavenly Parent’s voice2019-05-14

본문

[E.R. (Missionary of Aquidauana)]
“In this special workshop, I was able to feel the love of God and True Parents for humanity and understand better how God suffers in search of His children!
In truth, my experience started since Pouso Alegre when I decided to go to Campo Grande. I was scheduled to come in early May. Unfortunately, I had no money. This discouraged me and I lost hope to be here. But in my heart, I was determined to participate. I encountered tremendous difficulties before finally I could make it here to participate in this workshop. That is when I made a small and simple prayer to God in faith! “Father, please help me. I cannot do it alone." It was already 10 o'clock on Friday night, when suddenly I heard His voice telling me, "Son, why did not you ask me before?" From that moment onward, I opened myself to God’s guidance. I thank God and True Parents for being able to participate. Aju!”