Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Brazil Special Event Campo Grande: I felt that many spirits started to come out of the mouth > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Brazil Special Event Campo Grande: I felt that many spirits started to come out of the mouth2019-05-14

본문

[U.I. Missionary]
“In the first chanyang session, removing the evil spirits in every part of my body, scenes of moments of life began to appear. It was not that I was trying to remember, but the people I prayed began to appear: families, spiritual children who broke the Blessing, members of the current mission, 430 families who received the holy wine, those people I could not love, relationship between couple, current situations and etc., each part of the body changing the scene. I remembered the letter from Hyojeong that I offered this time with prayer and tears. So this was the first chanyang session.
In the second chanyang session, I was coughing a lot. Two weeks ago I had the flu and a severe cough. This session was very difficult. When I was removing the evil spirits in my face and my mouth, suddenly I felt that many spirits started to come out of the mouth, speaking "thank you!!” I felt a line of spirits coming out. At this moment I was coughing with deep regret of many situations that I could not overcome and that I manifested fallen natures, bad habits, repeating the same mistakes. When I felt that the spirits were leaving, I continued to remove the evil spirits in other parts of my body and only cried... the spirits began to thank and told me “we will support you!””