Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Brazil Special Event Campo Grande: Miracle of Hyojeong Offering Papers > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Brazil Special Event Campo Grande: Miracle of Hyojeong Offering Papers2019-05-14

본문

[N.G. (Blessed Family)]
“I had a deep experience with the Hyojeong Offering Paper. Before I participated in this 2-day CheonBo Workshop, I was praying for a sister called I.M. She has a lot of resentment because her first son fell. She had a lot of suffering and conflicts, but I wanted so much that she could participate in this workshop so that she can remove many bad spirits. Suddenly my central figure gave me a Hyojeong Offering Paper and I began to pray about our church community. I prayed and suddenly received a heartfelt desire to restore our members who have conflicts with our church. Miracle happened: she appeared at the workshop! The Hyojeong Wish Paper is really a miracle. In my family many miracles happened although Hyojeong Offering Papers I believe in them one hundred percent. Thank you Heavenly Parent for the grace we received from our True Parents.”