Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Brazil Special Event Campo Grande: My ancestors hugging me > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Brazil Special Event Campo Grande: My ancestors hugging me2019-05-14

본문

[S.H. (2nd generation)]
“Yesterday, April 27, 2019, at the end of the chanyang, we made a closing prayer of the day. And in this prayer I had the opportunity to speak with my ancestors, at least to feel. I did not want to cry, but for a moment, I felt my ancestors hugging me, then I could not hold and I cried. I really felt that our ancestors feel a lot of gratitude for their descendents that liberated. I do not remember the day, but for a moment I saw the air "wrinkle" and almost form an invisible a person. And this spirit seemed to bow for True Parents photo. At first I thought it was a problem of my eye ... but only after it happened, I got the vision.
Another feeling was when we offered chanyang and had a conversation with our ancestors, this moment I started praying and placing my right hand on top of the left, I felt that my ancestor (I felt that it was a very beautiful young woman) placed her hand on mine. It's very beautiful this moment, this special workshop Hyojeong CheonBo was the best I ever participated in my life.”