Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Brazil Special Event Campo Grande: True Parents standing behind the offering box in the clouds > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Brazil Special Event Campo Grande: True Parents standing behind the offering box in the clouds2019-05-14

본문

[J.S. (Missionary)]
“During the sessions I prayed to ask True Father to help me to cleanse the evil spirits. In a chanyang session I was well focused and when I looked at the stage, I saw the President Koichi and Seong-nam Kim, as well as the other leaders removing the evil spirits for the members, wearing gold robes and Roman armor.
As a lecturer removed the evil spirits in my head, I saw Hyo-jin nim on my right side praying with tears, so I asked him to help bring young people to my mission.
At the Hyojeong Offering Ceremony, as the MC announced the entrance of the boxes, I saw many boxes coming in and the scenery widened, and the ceiling was all golden. As they handed them the boxes, I saw it climbing towards the sky. As they went up they joined a larger box and the True Parents stood behind that box in the clouds.
At the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony, When the MC announced the entrance of the spirits, in the back doors a long road opened and people came hasty in every way, walking, cycling, and flying. They went into the hallway and joined us. And when the MC said to wait another moment because they were still coming in, I could see them coming and organizing.
At the holy wine ceremony, raising the glass at the height of my eyes and I could see my mother coming. Because she is short, she kept trying to reach the wine. In the end I could see them leave as well.”