Hyojeong CheonBo Burkina Faso Special Event in Ouagadougou: My step mother and younger sister appeared > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Hyojeong CheonBo Burkina Faso Special Event in Ouagadougou: My step mother and younger sister appeared2019-05-14

본문

[Ms. G.A. (30000 couple), Burkina Faso]
“During chanyang yeoksa while removing the evil spirits in my stomach, I was thrown down by a strange power. When I became conscious, I could hear Rev. Chung, who was removing the evil spirits in my head, telling me to shout Heavenly Parent and True Parents, and I did it. I felt so tired and dizziness. In reality I prayed internally and asked Heavenly Parent and True Parents to remove my evil spirits through Rev. Chung.
I’m sure that something happened. Deliverance, miracle. The second day I asked Heavenly Parent to complete what He started the previous day. This time again Rev. Chung was removing the evil spirits in my head for so long. I believe in individual deliverance, in ancestor liberation. I then saw in the hall my step mother and my younger sister that I have liberated. I pray to Heavenly Parent that this deliverance brings more miracles for my ancestors, for me and my children as well as my descendants.”