Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Costa Rica: Ancestors whispering in my ear, “thank you” > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Costa Rica: Ancestors whispering in my ear, “thank you”2019-05-12

본문

[M.C., Costa Rica]
“Before participating in the Ancestor Liberation Ceremony where I was able to liberate up to 210 generations; I had already had a spiritual experience with an "ancestor of my wife" asking me to allow him to be where the 7 generations of ancestors were, who had already Liberated and Blessed.
In this workshop, I felt deeply touched. I realized how much they need us to free them. During the prayer I felt that my ancestors were very happy and grateful, they did not stop thanking me for participating in this workshop. One after another he whispered in my ear, thank you, I felt there were thousands of ancestors.
Through this workshop I could feel strength to achieve my mission as Tribal Messiah, I could also feel close to the presence of my physical parents who are already in the Spiritual World.”