Great Works: Prayer of Gratitude for Victory of the Great Works: The darkness, pain, and anxiety disappeared from my heart > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Great Works: Prayer of Gratitude for Victory of the Great Works: The darkness, pain, and anxiety disappeared from my heart2019-03-22

본문

​[Ms. J.M. (360 million Couple, 40s), South Gyeonggi District, Korea]
“I have attended the Great Works a number of times so far, but this was the first time that I have participated in all the events on the schedule starting from the opening prayer. As I had a difficult problem that I was trying to solve, I joined the workshop even before the Great Works began. Through chanyang, prayer and the natural environment at Cheongpyeong I found healing. I had been having a difficult and painful time without knowing how to deal with it, but when I prayed in the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center, Heavenly Parent immediately informed me of the answer. As if a tangled thread was being loosened, the darkness, pain, and anxiety disappeared from my heart. It was a powerful spiritual work and an amazing miracle. Through this experience, I was strongly convinced that even if have a difficult problem that we cannot solve with human power, we should explore every possible way, and that our problems will be resolved if we empty ourselves of everything, set ourselves aside and just leave everything to Heaven. While attending a Great Works that True Parents directly presided over, I realized that the spirit world is close to the earth and I am with True Parents."

​(Great Works: Prayer of Gratitude for Victory of the Great Works)