Great Works: Holy Ground Pilgrimage for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune: The stairs and rocks answered me, "It is great! I want to spend more time with True Parents!" > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Great Works: Holy Ground Pilgrimage for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune: The stairs and rocks answered me, "It is great! I want to spend more time with True Parents!"2019-03-22

본문

[Mr. Y.K. (Dec. 2005 Blessing Couple, 30s), Ishikawa District, Japan]

“While walking through the holy ground I talked to the stairs, rocks, and plants where True Parents have walked. And then I asked, “What is your feeling about True Parents?” The stairs and rocks seemed to answer me, "It is great! I want to spend more time with True Parents!" I envied the stairs and the rocks because it seemed like they were the only ones who experienced the fullness of True Parents’ love. After that, I went to the Sunhak Institute of History and the Chinhwa Education Building B, where there were exhibitions about True Parents’ life course, and as I looked carefully those the displays, I realized that the more deeply I become involved with True Parents’ shimjeong through my daily life, the more I will be able to understand the value of True Parents’ lives. It was a moment of immense gratitude. I reflected deeply on myself as a person who is in a position to testify to the value of True Parents and to convey their traditions in the future."
(Great Works: Holy Ground Pilgrimage for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune)