Great Works: Ancestor Liberation for generations 1~378 and Ancestor Blessing for generations 1~329: A young man called the Church to sign up for the Church’s program > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Great Works: Ancestor Liberation for generations 1~378 and Ancestor Blessing for generations 1~329: A young man called the Church to sign up for the Church’s program2019-03-22

본문

[Mr. M.I. (6500 Couple, 60s), Fukuoka District, Japan]
 “The path of blessing and witnessing has been opened through ancestor liberation. I have been working hard to bring good results through witnessing activities before attending the Celebration of True Parents’ Birthday. On January 6, 2019 after the worship service finished, a miraculous thing occurred. A 25-year-old single man called the Church and signed up for the classes that the Church was offering that day. He had received our blessing promotion flyer two days before. I felt this was the works of absolute good spirits who are desperately cooperating, resonating with True Mother’s sincere shimjeong, when she said, "There is only one year left." Thinking back, I was glad to be able to participate in the Hyojeong CheonBo Workshop to receive the grace of the ancestor liberation and ancestor blessing in December of last year (2018) and I was able to liberate my ancestors in generations 1–210 for all eight lines. Then I went to the Jeongshim Won prayer hall several times and prayed, "What should I do for witnessing?" and I received a message saying, "Distribute all the blessing promotion fliers within three months." There were 24,000 fliers left in the church’s storage room. I started distributing them all alone and just after I had given out 1,000 flyers, a guest came out of nowhere. This is a miracle. As a result, many other members from our church joined me in distributing those flyers, and almost all of them were distributed before the end of January. We believe that this kind of the activity will open the way for more of the second generation members to join the blessing.”
​(Great Works: Ancestor Liberation Ceremony for generations 1–378 and Ancestor Blessing Ceremony for generations 1–329)