Great Works: Ancestor Liberation for generations 1~378 and Ancestor Blessing for generations 1~329: I was grateful to my ancestors for waiting for me > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Great Works: Ancestor Liberation for generations 1~378 and Ancestor Blessing for generations 1~329: I was grateful to my ancestors for waiting for me2019-03-22

본문

[Ms. K.S. (360000 Couple, 50s), Gyeongbuk District]
“I’m ashamed to say that I didn't like to come to the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center, and I have hardly ever attended an Ancestor Liberation Ceremony. But I was motivated to attend the Ancestor Liberation Ceremony after my son joined the 40-day Workshop, so I came to the Great Works. It’s been a long time since I attended an Ancestor Liberation Ceremony. I felt a huge difference between just attending an Ancestor Liberation Ceremony and attending it after offering a donation. Usually I do not experience tears when I attend the ceremonies, but this time I realized that my ancestors were with me. I felt really sorry to my ancestors and very grateful to them for waiting for me. I was very happy and I was moved to tears."

​(Great Works: Ancestor Liberation Ceremony for generations 1–378 and Ancestor Blessing Ceremony for generations 1–329)