Great Works: Special Removal of Evil Spirits through Chanyang: I felt myself becoming sanctified and my sins substantially absolved > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Great Works: Special Removal of Evil Spirits through Chanyang: I felt myself becoming sanctified and my sins substantially absolved2019-03-22

본문

[Mr. E.A.M. (400 million couple, 30s), Moscow District, Russia]
“I was so excited because the spiritual atmosphere here is so different from what I am used to in Russia. The HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center is a place where we can experience the works of the substantial Holy Spirit, and Heavenly Parent can give us guidance regarding what to do in the future and how to do it. I came to this Great Works hoping to become free from many kinds of sorrow and suffering. When I was in Russia, I had nightmares every night. Very often I woke up late at night from the nightmares and found myself gasping for breath. By participating in the chanyang sessions, I was able to separate from the evil spirits who were attached to me, and now I can sleep well, and I even have good dreams. In Russia, I often felt as if someone were sitting on my chest. It was a terrible feeling, and it was very frightening. I think it is probably because people of many countries died miserably under the old communist regime, and the resentful spirits are gathered there. In particular, the spiritual atmosphere is extremely heavy in Moscow, the capital city of Russia and the former center of the powerful communist realm. The resentful spirits who had miserable experience are gathered there in Moscow. I have always felt very bad living there. But here in the HJ Heaven and earth CheonBo Training Center, the more I attended the chanyang, the more my mind become light and refreshed. My mind became pure. I said to the resentful spirits who were with me, ‘You have suffered from my sin, I'm so sorry.’ After this, I felt myself becoming sanctified and my sins substantially absolved.” 

(Great Works: Special Removal of Evil Spirits through Chanyang)