Great Works: Special Lecture by International President Sun Jin Moon: I will build a school of love in my family > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Great Works: Special Lecture by International President Sun Jin Moon: I will build a school of love in my family2019-03-22

본문

[Ms. M.G. (6500 Couple, 50s), West Seoul District, Korea]

“Last year, I accomplished the mission of the heavenly tribal messiahs to bless 430 couples and this time I blessed my ancestors up to the 329th generation, along with my husband’s ancestors, and my mother in law’s line as well, and liberated them up to the 378th generation. I could feel the cooperation of the absolute good spirits helping me fulfill my mission. However, my family could not live proudly all the time because I still struggle to have complete mind and body unity within myself, and complete unity with my husband, and with my children. Thankfully, Sun-jin nim taught me true love and gratitude, and gave me the hope that if I practice true love and a life of gratitude, all of my problems will be resolved. I am also ashamed of myself for failing to practice the love of Heavenly Parent and True Parents for my children through neglecting them at home. I will build a school of love in my family.”
(Great Works: Special Lecture by International President Sun Jin Moon)