Great Works: Opening Prayer: A dream which implied that the status of the spirit world changed > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Great Works: Opening Prayer: A dream which implied that the status of the spirit world changed2019-03-22

본문

[Ms. T.W. (6000 Previously Married Couple, 60s), West Tokyo District, Japan]
 “I dreamed that I was preparing a meal at a house which seemed to be Cheon Jeong Gung. True Mother came in and I welcomed her. At that moment I woke up from the dream. That whole day I felt like I was surrounded by a beautiful, fine fragrance. Soon after the dream, I saw my reflection in the mirror and was surprised to see that the face looking back at me was the queen of Korea. At first I thought the person in the mirror was True Mother, because True Mother is the heavenly queen. But I realized the true meaning of that dream when I came to the HJ Heaven and Earth Training Center for the Great Works.
After I saw the new portraits of Hyo-jin nim and Heung-jin nim at the Jeongshim Won prayer hall dressed in royal robes, I was sure that the meaning of my dream the week before showed a change in the spirit world. As the kingdom of heaven was established in heaven, it naturally caused an increase in heavenly citizens. Accordingly the royal family of heaven came to wear new garments suitable for their position. As we can see the dream of Heavenly Parent being fulfilled, we are excited to see the year of Vision 2020 coming, when the realm of Heavenly Parent’s counterparts will emerge substantial on the earth. I would like to make a fresh start for victory in the heavenly tribal messiah mission.”

​(Great Works: Opening Prayer)