Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Albania: I saw a light in a conical shape going up infinitely > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Albania: I saw a light in a conical shape going up infinitely2019-03-07

본문

[A.S.]
“After the first chanyang I was meditating with my eyes closed. I saw True Parents sitting in their places, clapping their hands with a big smile on their faces. They looked so happy. During that time I realized what I should do with the empty places in my body, I should fill them with a positive energy so that the evil spirits cannot have the space to stay.
I also had an experience in the prayer room in the training center. I saw the real shape of the prayer room. It looked like a golden sphere with light, and all people inside had a light connection with it positioned in different areas of their bodies. In front of me, over True Parents’ portrait, I saw a light in a conical shape going up infinitely. I raised my head and more up I could see, more colors.
During the prayer we were doing to talk with our ancestors I closed my eyes and I could see some white images that were tall and white. They were standing and waiving their hands. I had my eyes closed but I could see it so real. I saw many ancestors in sisters’ side but not so many on brothers’ side. I looked behind me, and there was no one, because I could not make liberation. I felt so sorry for it, my eyes welled up with tears.”

[2019 Heavenly Europe Tour: Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Albania]