Heavenly Latin America Branch in Argentina: A white dove peacefully flying to the temple > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Latin America Branch in Argentina: A white dove peacefully flying to the temple2019-03-04

본문

[E.M. (chanyang team), Argentina]
“Being a beginner in an activity like that, the little knowledge I had about the meaning of chanyang’s praise did not allow me to give the inner seriousness I needed, until our central figure told us: “You are the heavenly soldiers that must generate the spirit for the victory.” From there, the devotion I invested was more intense and it was when I had an unforgettable experience for my heart. I observed for a period of time, as in a flash, that on the roof of the temple where we were practicing chanyang, a white dove peacefully flew around the roof. At that moment the entire temple was illuminated for a moment, which shook me. At the same moment I came to a conclusion: The heart and eyes of the Holy Spirit were in this Heavenly Latin America Branch. True Mother, in the distance, was behind every detail with the Father.”

​(Tour 2019: Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center Workshop in Argentina)