The Inauguration Ceremony for Heavenly Asia Branch: I was determined to bless my ancestors until 430 generations > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

The Inauguration Ceremony for Heavenly Asia Branch: I was determined to bless my ancestors until 430 generations2019-02-28

본문

[Mr. V (30000 couple), Thailand]
“My family lives close to the Pak-chong Training Center only about twenty to thirty minutes by car. My family has been to this place since it is still a forest, with no foundation whatsoever. With the full support of our True Mother together with Thai Brothers and sisters’ donation, Pak-chong Training Center was established.
I cannot imagine that today’s inauguration of Pak-chong Training Center to be the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center Branch, it happened before my eyes. Today’s inauguration was actually a milestone for Pak-chong Training Center in Thailand.
I felt so privileged and really felt amazing grace from our True Mother by choosing Pak-chong Training Center as the Branch in Asia Pacific. With heavenly providence already at hand, from now I can do liberation and blessing of my family’s ancestors more easily. I really determined to liberate and bless my ancestors until 430 generations.
About today’s special speech rendered by Rev. Chung-sik Yong, I was so impressed and really inspired deep in my heart that heavenly providence must be expanded throughout the world. God is our Heavenly Parent and His desire is to restore all His children no matter what. His children had become weak to distinguish what is good and what is right. I believe only through the education of the Divine Principle we can go to the direction of goodness as we gained power to fight evilness within ourselves. We should not think of our own small heaven but think of Heavenly Parent and liberate Heavenly Parent from the bottom of hell. We should not be selfish and think only of our own heaven after blessing 430 couples.”

[Inauguration Ceremony for Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch Training Center]