Great Works: Opening Prayer: Seeing True Mother and True Father when she arrived at Gimpo Airport > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Great Works: Opening Prayer: Seeing True Mother and True Father when she arrived at Gimpo Airport2019-02-08

본문

Ms. E.T. (30000 couple, 60s) from South Osaka Dist. shared her testimony of seeing True Mother and True Father when she arrived at Gimpo Airport:

“When I got off the plane at Gimpo Airport and moved to the immigration office, True Mother appeared spiritually in light-colored casual clothes, and then True Father appeared. True Mother stood in front of me and welcomed me. It looked like she wanted to say something. Then True Father showed up and he embraced True Mother from behind. True Father said, “I’ve been waiting for you,” and I realized that this is a very serious time in the providence. I felt True Parents’ expectations and I wanted to return my gratitude by fulfilling the Heavenly Tribal Messiah Mission with absolute faith.
As I am in charge of negotiations related to Japan, America, and Korea in the Japanese church, I often carry a lot of heavy responsibilities. When I came to the Great Works, I was physically and spiritually elevated at the Opening Prayer. Now I’m feeling very light and I realize that there is such great grace at the Jeongshim Won prayer hall.” 

(2018 Autumn Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Great Works)