Traces of evil spirits from left knee after chanyang (Cheongpyeong Holy Ground Pilgrimage by Taiwan Interreligious Association for Peace and Development) > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Traces of evil spirits from left knee after chanyang (Cheongpyeong Holy Ground Pilgrimage by Taiwan Interreligious Association for Peace and Development)2018-11-02

본문

[Leader in a new religious order in Taiwan, Ms. S.L. (50s)]
“My spirit has been lifted through my visit here. I am impressed with the hospitality of the Family Federation members, and their friendly smiles which express their sincerity. I very much appreciate your enthusiasm for the education of founders Sun Myung Moon and Hak Ja Han. I have participated in this kind of slapping therapy many times and have done it with thousands of people.
Yesterday’s the removal of spirits through the chanyang was done with a small group of only about 30 people. But I tried my best more than ever to remove my evil spirits. I felt a magnetic field that gave a strong spiritual energy to my body while removing my evil spirits through the chanyang that was not dependent on having a large number of participants. In the past, in other denominations, I followed the direction of the person guiding the slapping therapy, but yesterday, the spiritual energy guided me to follow my own passion and vitality. The impact of the environment here has inspired me. My left knee was in pain before (only I knew about this—I have not told anybody about it) and yesterday many black and red marks appeared. But 15 minutes after the chanyang finished, all the black and red marks disappeared. I was so surprised. During this five-day visit, I was very impressed by the magnetic fields in each part of the Hyojeong Cheonwon Cheongpyeong Holy Ground.”