Two black spirits came out from my body (Cheongpyeong Holy Ground Pilgrimage by Taiwan Interreligious Association for Peace and Development) > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Two black spirits came out from my body (Cheongpyeong Holy Ground Pilgrimage by Taiwan Interreligious Association for Peace and Development)2018-11-02

본문

[Leader in a new religious order in Taiwan, Ms. S.W. (60s)]
“During an era of confusion in the early days of the Family Federation, Rev. Sun Myung Moon and Dr. Hak Ja Han embraced an ideology of peace deep in their hearts and looked to the future with excellent insight, and now they are opening up this Hyojeong Cheonwon Cheongpyeong Holy Ground. I would like to report this great achievement to the person in charge of our religious order.
I was deeply impressed by the sincerity that we were shown during our visit. In the future, when we have gatherings in our order, we will try to have this same attitude of sincerity for our members. We have learned so much from our experience here. I believe that if we make effort following the model of the Family Federation, together we will be able to make a world of peace. If I were 40 years younger, I would like to attend the 40-day training here.
Yesterday when we were removing evil spirits during the chanyang, I actually saw two black things come out. Actually, I have recently been to an unclean place. After solving the problems of the members there, there was no way to avoid having some of their dark spirits follow me. Those spirits follow us because they are seeking mercy. The power of our faith allows the believers of our order to understand that spirits will follow us like that, but sometimes it causes me headaches. However, after the chanyang, my whole body felt so refreshed and invigorated. I will take the blessing I have experienced here back to Taiwan with me, and continue our religious work there energetically to work together with you for peace.”