I recovered my health through chanyang (Cheongpyeong Holy Ground Pilgrimage by Taiwan Interreligious Association for Peace and Development) > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

I recovered my health through chanyang (Cheongpyeong Holy Ground Pilgrimage by Taiwan Interreligious Association for Peace and Development)2018-11-02

본문

[Leader in a new religious order in Taiwan, Mr. Y.S. (70s)]
“I have been busy with the work of my religious order for a long time. Because of my busy schedule over such a long period, my body has not had time to heal from its injuries. My body has been a lot of pain so that if I would strike it even gently, it was very painful. But at the chanyang, I was able to relax as soon as I heard the sound of the chanyang, and felt energy naturally coming into my body.
Normally I do not feel this kind of strength, but today I was able to feel a great boost of strength. I vigorously separated the spirits from my whole body. The sound of chanyang inspired me, and I didn’t even know where the power was coming from. It seemed that I had received inspiration from Heaven through the sound of chanyang, and with that guidance, I could heal my injuries naturally. It allowed me to remove evil spirits very vigorously. I usually do not use this kind of power, but today I have been able to remove evil spirits in my whole body with great strength. In particular, I was able to heal my right thigh, which I had injured doing work for my order. I had strength beyond anything I could imagine. The bad energy in my body was driven out.
I have already studied the theory of the “slapping therapy.” In our order, we understand that there is “bad energy” (濁氣: zhuo qi) in our bodies, while the Family Federation understands this to be “evil spirits.” I am also an Oriental medicine doctor. In Chinese medicine, this is also referred to as  “yin energy” (陰氣: yin qi), and it is in fact the same thing that the Family Federation describes as evil spirits. During the chanyang, I was working feverishly, almost without thinking, to remove evil spirits. I am very grateful that Heaven could bring my health back in this place with such stunning natural beauty, with green hills and clear waters and spirituality.”