Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Workshop for Cheon Il Guk Leaders: The experience of being united with blessed families and True Parents > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Workshop for Cheon Il Guk Leaders: The experience of being united with blessed families and True Parents2018-10-25

본문

[Region 1 Director of the FFWPU for a Heavenly Korea, Sin-han Kim]
“When we finished the unison prayer at the Jeongshim Won prayer hall after chanyang, I had a spiritual experience where I felt that all the blessed families of the world had a deep spiritual understanding of True Parents’ shimjeong, feeling that they were one of the cells in True Parents body. I felt that when the blessed families are spiritually unhealthy, and they turn toward discontent and complaint, they not only injure True Parents’ spiritually, but also cause them to feel great pain and sorrow.
During the prayer time, I had a deep spiritual experience, feeling when all the blessed families of the world are truly united to achieve the one will of Heavenly Parent by loving all the brothers and sisters and encouraging each other, it brings great energy to True Parents. Through this workshop, I was strongly reminded that I should ask for forgiveness and repentance in front of Heaven and that I have to empty my own desire and let go of it.
Thank you very much for allowing us great grace of the three-day workshop to be reborn at the 6th anniversary of True Father’s Holy Ascension.”