Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Workshop for Cheon Il Guk Leaders: Experiencing the spiritual body of Hyo-jin nim and Heung-jin nim > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Workshop for Cheon Il Guk Leaders: Experiencing the spiritual body of Hyo-jin nim and Heung-jin nim2018-10-25

본문

[Director of the Cultural Promotional Department of the FFWPU for a Heavenly Korea, Won-chang Lee]
“This three-day workshop was new to me. I was reborn. It was a new start. As True Mother said, I attended this workshop with a mind to set aside everything regardless of what position we are in. I confess that during this three-day period, a minute and a second were the time for me to be newly reborn, and I was able to repent and restart my life. I felt the spiritual body of Hyo-jin nim and Heung-jin nim during the Jeongshim Won prayer time.
I cried out, and I opened my eyes to see the prayer room, and two spiritual bodies with white light all around me walking through the crowd. At that moment, from the spiritual vibration that come from them, I realized that one of the spirits was Hyo-jin nim and the other was Heung-jin nim. I felt a spiritual body approaching me, closed my eyes again and prayed. And at that moment, that glowing spiritual bodies pushed me on the shoulder, I felt like they were saying “Do well”, “Do well boy!” by feeling the vibration of their spiritual waves. The voice of Hyo-jin nim, which I had heard many times before when he was alive, during 2nd generation gatherings in the basement of the Hannam-dong House, this time I heard as a wave. Without realizing, I shouted, “Yes!” and prayed.
At that moment, rather than feeling any fear or hesitation, I was grateful for deeply understanding Hyo-jin nim’s shimjeong (heart) and I realized that this is the place where Hyo-jin nim, Heung-jin nim and Daemo nim spiritually work together.
I was truly grateful that I had a great opportunity to remind myself to have a filial heart and to unify my mind and body with hyojeong (a filial heart for Heaven) during this workshop.”