Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Workshop for Cheon Il Guk Leaders: Isaac’s shimjeong suddenly came to me > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Workshop for Cheon Il Guk Leaders: Isaac’s shimjeong suddenly came to me2018-10-25

본문

[Vice President of the FFWPU for a Heavenly Korea, Jin-tae Ju]
“Isaac’s shimjeong suddenly came to me. When he reached the age that he was old enough to understand his father’s deep much pain, his heart was completely ready to ascend the altar of burnt offering and sacrificing himself. With that heart, I also decided to become a filial son to become one with True Mother’s shimjeong and understand how True Mother is working hard for the victory of vision 2020. After that moment, my mind became light and I felt my body getting hot. When I found a mindset that I will devote myself to being grateful for whatever True Mother says to me, even if she would tell me “You should be demoted to the lowest position!” I felt very comfortable.
First I deeply realized that with collective sin, my brothers’ fault is my own fault as well and I also realized we are destined to all be brothers and sisters sharing True Parents’ lineage after offering jeongseong (prayer and devotions) together for three days. Thank you, True Mother, for allowing us this precious time to be humble, repent, be reborn and resolute ourselves. I will become a filial son who can relieve True Mother’s worries.”