The Grace of the International Leaders’ Conference: I felt the strong spiritual power of Cheongpyeong > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

The Grace of the International Leaders’ Conference: I felt the strong spiritual power of Cheongpyeong2018-09-21

본문

(note: below is first, an introduction to the author of the original testimony, which follows it) 

“This man participated with FFWPU when he was 13 years old and recently did so again for the Latin American Summit in Brazil. He was really moved by True Parents’ amazing achievements and their lives after attending a lecture and said, “We have to make a movie about True Parents.” He has been strongly against the idea of free sex and really liked Unification Thought and the Theory of Victory over Communism. He is a promising man who might be able to influence society in a good way.”  

[API President Mr. Sergio Redo]
“I have been spiritually open since I was young. When I got off the bus at Cheongpyeong, I felt that this was the place that I had seen in my dream many years ago. I am basically an extrovert but at that moment I became an introvert because I thought there was no one who would believe me about the strong spiritual experience I was having in Cheongpyeong. I said this to my friend Alexandro and he said, “How about sharing your experience to President Gi-seong Lee?” I was formerly a passionate Catholic but became Protestant. I have had so many amazing spiritual experiences.”