Holy Ground Pilgrimage to Inherit Heavenly Fortune: Here is my homeland > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Holy Ground Pilgrimage to Inherit Heavenly Fortune: Here is my homeland2018-09-21

본문

[Philippines, Ms. E (50s)]
“I had good and bad experiences while preparing to come here to Korea. First, at immigration they interrogated me for almost an hour with many questions regarding our activities, and my purpose for coming here. They wanted to know how much money I had, my sponsor, and their address. Amazingly I answered them in a humble way. When they asked for my ID I had misplaced it and I didn’t know what to do. I prayed and asked our Heavenly Parent and True Father to help me with my situation. I also called and told even my good ancestors in the spiritual world why I needed to go to the Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Great Works. I wanted to do my best to liberate them and help them. Then I found my identification card and they released me and said, “Ok. You can go now.” They said that I had to bring more complete information about the church next time. Then I ran and ran because I felt that I was already late for my flight to Korea. I’m very thankful and grateful to Heavenly Parent and True Father and True Mother and my good ancestors.
I was truly amazed, and very happy to enter the airplane.
Then the flight was delayed for an hour because of bad weather. My heart was full of happiness when I saw Incheon airport. Finally, we had arrived in Korea. My dreams were finally fulfilled.
Then when I saw Cheongpyeong, Heavenly Parent’s homeland, it was so amazing. Amazing. Amazing and so beautiful. It was like heaven!
I went to the Tree of Love. With all my emotion, my tears could not stop. I cried and cried. I prayed deeply for Heavenly Parent and True Parents especially, and for my family, and 2 daughters, to experience what I was experiencing at that moment. I want them to receive the blessing in Korea in 2020. I felt the heart of Heavenly Parent and True Parents. Aju! Aju!.”
(Who attended the ‘The Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Great Works Commemorating the 6th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension of Sun Myung Moon, the True Parent of Heaven, Earth, and Humankind’)