Special Removal of Evil Spirits: True Parents welcomed me > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Special Removal of Evil Spirits: True Parents welcomed me2018-09-20

본문

[Nepal, Ms. H.N. (30000 Couples 2nd generation child, 19 years old)]
“After years of wanting and wishing to come here to Cheongpyeong, I’m finally here. I had been here once before, but I was very little-maybe 2 or 3 years old-and I have no memory of it. This time I was able to come here without any plan. Actually, I didn’t even expect to be here in Korea this year, and coming to Cheongpyeong is already a very big blessing to me. I really felt and realized that Heavenly Parent and True Parents invited me here to Cheongpyeong. Until I came to Cheongpyeong in reality, I always was wondering and imagining about the atmosphere here, through videos and pictures. As I arrived here, I felt like I was in my original homeland. I am so happy to be in True Parents’ land, of their blood sweat and tears. Cheongpyeong is so much more beautiful to experience in reality. I feel so welcomed by True Parents. I can feel how much True Parents sacrificed their everything to build this Heavenly land. The development of Cheongpyeong is breath-taking although am yet to visit many places here. Until now I am experiencing staying in the training center and I am finally able to come to the Jeongshim Won prayer hall.
With a heavenly environment, I am really able to explain my prayer to Heavenly Parent and True Parents. Coming here to Cheongpyeong and having this amazing experience feels like a dream has become reality. I was waiting for a long time, dreaming to come to Cheongpyeong. This morning I experienced my 1st chanyang since the one I had back in Nepal. I could feel spiritual world really moving; chanyang  is a very important way to remove evil spirits. The good spirits and our ancestors surround us here and I’m more eager to have experiences in Cheongpyeong. I want to deeply understand Heavenly Parent and True Parents heart more and with this beautiful heavenly land, I want to inherit their love to become a true filial daughter.”

(The writer attended the Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Great Works Commemorating the 6th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension of Sun Myung Moon, the True Parent of Heaven, Earth, and Humankind.)