Fulfillment of Wishes Prayer: The Hyojeong Offering Papers Leading my Blessing > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Fulfillment of Wishes Prayer: The Hyojeong Offering Papers Leading my Blessing2018-09-15

본문

[Malaysia, Ms. D.C. (2018 Blessing Couple, 20s)]
“I’d like to testify mostly about the fulfillment of Offering Papers! I attended the 6th  Asia-pastor Top Gun program back in April and our mother figure spoke to me about the form I had just submitted to apply for the matching. She testified that for matching and blessing purposes, she often offered sincere dedication and devotion under the Tree of Love. So I did the same during midnight prayers. During the Asian Top Gun Workshop, I dreamed of  receiving good results regarding my matching- Aju!
I received a photo of my future spouse in the month of May and everything went smoothly, the 3-day prayers, 21-day communication, the matching confirmation and now I’m truly part of True Parents’ family! I was blessed yesterday! This was indeed amazing grace! I feel that I can do everything now. I’m a blessed family! Fulfilling our responsibility as tribal messiahs is the ultimate good we can do, especially while True Mother is still on earth!”

(The writer attended the Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Great Works Commemorating the 6th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension of Sun Myung Moon, the True Parent of Heaven, Earth, and Humankind.)