The Grace of the Holy Ground Pilgrimage for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune: A sorrowful heart towards my ancestors and unstoppable tears > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

The Grace of the Holy Ground Pilgrimage for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune: A sorrowful heart towards my ancestors and unstoppable tears2018-06-01

본문

[Ms. T.N. (360000 couple, 50s), Korean Headquarters Church]
“I participated from the opening prayer on the first day of the Great Works and prayed at Jeongshim Won prayer hall and under the five trees one after another. I was praying under the Tree of All Things when tears suddenly poured out of my eyes. I’m the only Korean-Japanese couple among my family and my relatives on my father’s side, of whom 12 families joined the church and have worked hard in Japan. However, three people passed away due to illness in the last 7 years. The deceased came to my mind and the thought came to me “How resentful must the spirits have been that this happened.” I felt sorry for those who had to suffer because of the crimes their ancestors had committed, at the same time, I cried loudly with unstoppable tears. I offered a prayer of repentance for my ancestors, “I am deeply sorry.” I sincerely thank Heavenly Parent and True Parents. I’ll do my best to achieve national restoration by realizing the goal of restoring 430 families in Korea.”