The Grace of the Holy Ground Pilgrimage for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune: I could see the heaven that I have dreamed in childhood > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

The Grace of the Holy Ground Pilgrimage for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune: I could see the heaven that I have dreamed in childhood2018-06-01

본문

[Ms. T.K. (30000 Couples 2nd generation child, 20s), Kita Nagano District, Japan]
“I came to Korea for the time in two years. However, it was cloudy outside and May 6th was rainy. Although I felt somewhat gloomy thinking “Ah, it’s raining”, as I walked to the holy ground the rain and fog mixed the path I walked became a pure-white. When arriving at Cheongseung Dae, I could only see the spot where the Tree of Blessing was planted, stone chairs, and the azalea there. Even when looking down everything was pure-white, only Cheon Jeong Peace Palace could be faintly seen on the mountain. It seemed to be above the clouds.
“Ah, Heavenly Parent wished to show me such a sublime landscape!” I was moved by this thought.  I could recall when True Mother said, “Heaven is full of flowers like the azaleas!” and I saw what I had imagined heaven to be like as a child.  I was surprised because I’ve never thought the grace of Azalea Festival could happen in this way. However, I was moved beyond my imagination.”