The Grace of the Holy Ground Pilgrimage for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune: Cheongpyeong is the place where Heavenly Parent and True Parents gather > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

The Grace of the Holy Ground Pilgrimage for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune: Cheongpyeong is the place where Heavenly Parent and True Parents gather2018-06-01

본문

[Mr. T.W. (360000 Couples 2nd generation child, 13 years), Tottori District, Japan]
“When I pray at the Jeongshim Won prayer hall, sometimes rainbow-colored spots of light appear. At the time, I thought, “It is an angel or the strong power of love of Heavenly Parent and True Parents.”
Other than this many good things occurred. When coming to Cheongpyeong, in most cases, I don’t miss the Holy Ground Pilgrimage. Likewise, I think Cheongpyeong is a place where Heavenly Parent and True Parents gather. At the Water of Life, when I drank the water when I had a sprain, the wound was healed in a moment. I was surprised as well. The love of Heavenly Parent and True Parents is the biggest and strongest in the world.”