The Grace of the Holy Ground Pilgrimage for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune: My husband suddenly appeared from the spirit world > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

The Grace of the Holy Ground Pilgrimage for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune: My husband suddenly appeared from the spirit world2018-06-01

본문

[Ms. N.T. (6500 couple, 50s), Chungnam District]
“In December 2016, I sent off my beloved husband to the spirit world. I have been educated that he is always with me through the words of the central figure or minister. I missed him, so as I followed the schedule of the Cheongpyeong works I wished he would appear to me even in a dream while I was in Cheongpyeong. I hoped to hear of his situation and his life in the spirit world. I have asthma so even going to the Tree of Blessing I would sometimes have difficulties breathing. However, I would always climb and offer conditions and prayer.
This holy ground pilgrimage was a truly difficult uphill path. As I was going up the stairs my husband suddenly appeared and pulled my right hand. I felt as if I held my beloved husband’s hand and he was asking, “Are you ok? Do you want to be with me always?” This time I could comfortably go all the way to the Tree of Blessing with little difficulty where usually I couldn’t go up without several rests to control my breathing. After arriving at the summit of Cheonseung Dae, I realized that indeed my husband is always with me and my tears of gratitude wouldn’t stop.”