The Grace of the Holy Ground Pilgrimage for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune: True Parent’s heart encountered at the spot of the Original Sanctuary > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

The Grace of the Holy Ground Pilgrimage for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune: True Parent’s heart encountered at the spot of the Original Sanctuary2018-06-01

본문

[Mr. K.S. (6500 couple, 50s), Nagasaki District, Japan]
“On the stone monument before Hyojeong Marina there is writing about the beginning of the Original Sanctuary and also True Parents’ words. Thus I began to think about the early days of Cheongpyeong. In the reading the passage, and seeing True Parents’ footsteps being recorded and maintain, tears came to my eyes with a repentant heart. True Parents always sacrificed themselves and guided us not to fall into fallen nature again. This made me realize our insufficiencies and I shouted out “True Parents” in my mind. I will always embrace True Parents and put their teachings into practice every second of my life. I hope to pray and make conditions through finding True Parents’ footsteps throughout Cheongpyeong.”