The Grace of Ancestor Liberation and Blessing: My husband could move after the collateral ancestor liberation for unmarried spirits > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

The Grace of Ancestor Liberation and Blessing: My husband could move after the collateral ancestor liberation for unmarried spirits2018-06-01

본문

[Ms. Y.U. (30000 couple, 50s), Ehime District, Japan]
“I finished the collateral ancestor liberation for the first son of my grandfather’s former wife during the last 2018 Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Great Works Commemorating True Parents’ Birthday (Feb. 20-22). At that time, my husband who is spiritual sensitive became weaker and he even couldn’t read hoondok or attend Sunday service. He was able to go to the first memorial service for my father in April, however, he couldn’t move at all after that. Although we were supposed to move to my parents’ home he couldn’t move. I left him at home and returned to my parents’ home to prepare to move. At the time, although I was thinking to attend the Hyojeong Cheongpyeong 40-day workshop, I was worried because of my husband’s situation.
One day as I was praying, the younger sister of the first son of my grandfather’s former wife who was less than 1, (1 year old in Korean age) and my mother’s sister who passed away appeared. I had been worried about my mother’s old brother and sister but I hadn’t liberated them yet. From my grandparents’ perspective, even if they received the marriage blessing and became absolute good spirits, I felt they were suffering because their children hadn’t received the blessing yet. That’s why I was determined to do the collateral ancestor liberation during this 2018 Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Azalea Festival for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune and to also attend a Hyojeong Cheongpyeong 40-day workshop with the liberated spirits. I registered for the ancestor liberation and 40-day workshop. When I came back to my parents’ home my husband was moving around as if he had become a different person. He took care of various things for me and our relationship changed. We could talk to each other about our heart and deeply interact with each other.  This happened on the day that I registered for the ancestor liberation and 40-day workshop.
He was also surprised at his change and asked me what I did. When I answered, “I registered for the collateral ancestor liberation for unmarried spirits,” he said, “I thought you offered the Hyojeong Wish-Fulfillment Papers” I became happy with thinking, “Just the registration of ancestor liberation can make such a change, how happy they will be after receiving the marriage blessing.”
At the beginning of this ancestor liberation ceremony, I was so happy and tears came out during the ceremony. I was also delighted and felt the spirits were indeed here.
I’ll do my best as I attend the 40-day workshop by making sincere conditions and prepare to attend the ancestor blessing for unmarried spirits.”