The 2018 Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special South Gyeonggi District Event: True Mother appeared in my dream and asked me > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

The 2018 Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special South Gyeonggi District Event: True Mother appeared in my dream and asked me2018-05-03

본문

Ms. Michie Amie from Icheon church, South Gyeonggi District, Korea (30000 couple, 40s)

True Mother appeared in my dream and asked me, “let us all march on together!” She went on to say the following:
“I have prepared for this joint service through many nights’ prayer devotion centering on the speeches of our church leader Rev. Seung-il Lee and the Divine Principle. I do not dream often but True Mother appeared in my dream 2 days ago. She grabbed my hand and said “We are running out of time. Let’s go.” When I asked her where we were going she smiled and said “We have to go to the airport to meet Father.” I replied that it was better to take the subway because of the traffic and she agreed to do so. I wanted to call my husband but when I looked for my cellphone it was gone. So I asked True Mother if I could use her phone. She happily gave me her small, pretty phone and said “Alright, call him. Let us all go together!’ I was dazzled for a while after I woke up from this dream. Although I have been longing to meet True Mother for so long, I could only see her from a far distance. But finally she appeared to me with such sweet tenderness and held my hands! Our beloved True Parents extended their hands and told me that we should walk the path of the providence together. I believe the only way to return my gratitude to True Parents is to become a victorious heavenly tribal messiah. With a heart full of gratitude, I will definitely realize the national restoration!”

(The 2018 Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Event Tour which revived Korea, Japan and Taiwan