2018 Hyojeong Prayer-Wish Ceremony for Restoration for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune in the Okayama District: I saw evil spirits leaving the body as a big mass > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

2018 Hyojeong Prayer-Wish Ceremony for Restoration for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune in the Okayama District: I saw evil spirits leaving the body as a big mass2018-05-03

본문

One of the Japanese members who is spiritually open

“This Hyojeong Prayer-Wish Ceremony for Restoration was held at the same location where the event on September 1993 was held with True Mother. With the start of the ceremony, 5 big angels appeared on the roof of the main hall and 4 angels were at the east, west, south, north side of the hall. When the chanyang started, many big and small angels came down and helped remove evil spirits from the members’ bodies. The evil spirits came out as black masses from many places. True Father was embodied as a golden light and watched over the members while going around the hall. When I looked carefully, many evil spirits came out as big masses from the members who wrote the Hyojeong Wish Fulfillment Papers and attended the event. Some time ago, I liberated the people from Okayama who served the country, and now they became absolute good spirits and came back to say “Let others know that we are doing our best to help.” This Hyojeong Prayer-Wish Ceremony for Restoration was an infinite grace overseen by True Parents.”

(The 2018 Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Special Event Tour which revived Korea, Japan and Taiwan