227th & 134th Cheongpyeong 40-day Workshop
Information Concerning the 226th Hyojeong Cheongpyeong 40-day Special Workshop
and the 133rd Hyojeong Cheongpyeong 40-day Special Workshop for Blessed Wives
We pray that our Heavenly Parent and True Parents’ blessings and love will always be with you. Under the victorious authority of the True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind and drawing True Mother’s keen interest, Hyojeong Cheongpyeong 40-day workshops are being held at the Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center with the assistance of the absolute good spirit world. Hyojeong Cheongpyeong 40-day workshops are held for the purpose of evaluating one’s faith, making a new start, solving individual and family problems, and accomplishing the greater Will with the Holy Spirit and truth.
The 227th Hyojeong Cheongpyeong 40-day Special Workshop and the 134th Hyojeong Cheongpyeong 40-day Special Workshop for Blessed Wives will be held as below, so we hope that many members can participate .
Please note that this official memo is intended for those members living outside of Korea and Japan.
1. Schedule for the 227th Hyojeong Cheongpyeong 40-day Special Workshop and the 134th Hyojeong Cheongpyeong 40-day Special Workshop for Blessed Wives
Time Period: December 1, 2018 (Saturday) – January 9, 2019 (Wednesday)
A. Members who are in elementary school 6th grade and above, who can follow the workshop schedule on their own.
B. Middle school, high school and university students can split the workshop into three 14-day workshops or two 21-day workshops.
C. It is also possible for general members to split the workshop into two 21-day workshops if it is difficult to attend continuously for 40 days.
3. Workshop Fee:
A. General 40-days, Blessed Wives 40-days: 700,000 won
1) 10% of the workshop fee will be discounted if two or more siblings in middle school, high school, or university register for a 40-day workshop together. (630,000won per person)
2) The discount will be applied when you and your sibling register within one week
B. 14-day Workshop for students: 250,000won (There is no discount for siblings)
C. 21-day Workshop for students and general members: 350,000won (There is no discount for siblings)
4. Things to Prepare:
A. Hoondok Materials: Exposition of the Divine Principle (3 color version), As a Peace-Loving Global Citizen, Cham Bumo Gyeong (you can purchase an abridged version of the Cham Bumo Gyeong for 7,000 won at the international office)
B. Clothes and attire: white t-shirts (three or more), pants that don’t release dust (for Chanyang Yeoksa Sessions), comfortable shoes (for Holy Ground prayer, sports and dedication), Holy Robes and Blessing Ring (for those who will participate in the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony), a set of dress clothes (for Cheon Jeong Gung pilgrimage, Sunday service, graduation ceremony), and some warm clothing.
C. Personal belongings: FM radio, shoe bag, umbrella, toiletries, personal towel, personal medication, personal cup, medical insurance (see the next for details)
5. Points to Consider:
A. It is good to participate in the evening Chanyang Session, but if you come late due to inevitable reasons such as flight arrival time, that day can be counted as your first day of the workshop if you participate in Jeongshim Won prayer which starts at 22:00.
B. If you cannot start the workshop on the first day, you can attend the workshop for 40 days from the day that you participate.
C. Members who are psychologically or spiritually challenged must first consult with the lecturer in charge (+82-31-589-7136). If permission is granted, he or she may register only if accompanied by a caregiver. Please keep in mind that if permission is not granted, or if a caregiver does not come, the member may be asked to return home (The CheongShim hospital psychiatric ward closed down last year).
D. Medical Insurance for Traveling Abroad (Traveler’s Insurance)
1) Even if you obtain a traveler’s insurance, you will be asked to pay the hospital fee first, and then be reimbursed later. Please prepare extra cash for emergency medical expenses.
2) Please check all details with the insurance company as to whether or not the insurance policy is valid in South Korea.
E. Members coming to Korea from abroad must obtain a 90-day visa before coming to the workshop
. The Training Center cannot acquire or extend visas for you. If your visa expires while you are still in Korea, the immigration office will charge you a penalty fee and your name will be placed on a list. If you need an invitation letter in order to obtain a visa please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for further assistance.
F. During 40-day workshop, the use of cellular phones and other electronic equipment is not permitted.
6. Main Program:
* Schedule might change
7. Information concerning pregnant sisters who are attending 40-day workshops
A. Qualifications to be admitted as a pregnant sister: Pregnant sisters who are during their stable period (5 months after conception), and who complete their workshop within the periods designated.
1) Members giving birth in Korea: Pregnant sisters who complete their workshop 15 days before their due date.
2) Members giving birth overseas: Pregnant sisters who complete their workshop before 31 weeks of pregnancy.
You are allowed to board a flight until 31 weeks of pregnancy. You will need a medical certificate issued by a doctor if your pregnancy is between 32 and 37 weeks, and it will be impossible to board a plane after the 38th week of pregnancy.
8. The 228th Hyojeong Cheongpyeong 40-day Special Workshop and the 135th Hyojeong Cheongpyeong 40-day Special Workshop for Blessed Wives will be held January 12 – February 20, 2019.
9. Further inquiries:
C. Email: email@example.com