페이지 정보작성일2018-03-21 Hit3,353
- 2018 Honor Code (attachment File).docx (42.9K) 112회 다운로드 DATE : 2018-03-21 00:00:00
2018 Hyojeong Cheongpyeong 21-day Special Workshop for International Youth
Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center will be holding the 2018 Hyojeong Cheongpyeong 21-day Workshop for International Youth, and we would like to welcome all young people around the world to join us and deeply feel the Shimjung (heart) of the Heavenly Parent and True Parents, and to become true owners of Cheon Il Guk. We hope many youth can come and join us for a great workshop.
1. Eligible Participants
|-University, college or graduate students, and youth who are 19-29 years of age, who understand English. If you just graduated high school and will be starting university or college this autumn, you will be asked to join the teenagers team.|
|Teenagers Team||- Students 12-18 years of age, who understand English.|
2. Workshop Dates
21-day Workshop Period: June 30 (Saturday) 14:40 – July 22 (Sunday) Evening
Holy Ground Pilgrimage (Mandatory): July 16 (Mon) – July 19 (Thursday) Evening
- It is possible to do a 40-day workshop in the summer which includes the International Youth 21-day workshop dates. ex) June 30- August 8 (participation of the Holy Ground Pilgrimage from July 16 ~19 is mandatory)
- If you continuously attend the Top Gun Youth workshop starting from August 9, you can receive a Cheongpyeong 40-day workshop certificate. In this case, you must participate the full period of both workshops.
3. Main Activities
Chanyang(holy song) sessions, full DP lectures, lectures on True Parents’ Life Course, HDH, Holy Ground Pilgrimage (Cheon Jeong Gung, Yeosu, Busan), sports, birthday party, dedication, activities to cultivate the heart, etc.
4. Materials to Prepare
- Hoondok Materials: Exposition of the Divine Principle (3 color version), As a Peace-Loving Global Citizen
- Clothes and attire: white t-shirts (three or more), pants that don’t release dust (for Chanyang Yeoksa Sessions), comfortable shoes (for Holy Ground prayer, sports and dedication), Holy Robes and Blessing Ring (for those who will participate in the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony), a set of dress clothes (for Cheon Jeong Gung pilgrimage, Sunday service, graduation ceremony), and some warm clothing.
- Personal belongings: FM radio, shoe bag, umbrella, toiletries, personal towel, personal medication, personal cup, medical insurance (see the next page for details)
- For the pilgrimage: bathing suit (optional) and dark colored T-shirt (mandatory) for the beach
※For more information, please refer to the Honor Code (attachment file).
5. Workshop Registration
- For us to prepare well and make it a more effective and fruitful workshop, it is essential for us to know who will be coming.
- To register, please visit the Cheongpyeong website, (Click here!) and follow the instructions. The registration period is June 1 ~ June 25, 2018. If you have any problems with registration, or were not able to register your child within the registration period, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Workshop Expenses: 650,000won
- Registration fee: 350,000won
- If you will do a Hyojeong Cheongpyeong 40-day workshop which includes the International Youth 21-day workshop dates, the registration fee for 40 days is 700,000won.
- Other expenses (pilgrimage and other activities): 300,000won
- Emergency medical expenses and other necessary expenses (Please refer to the Honor Code, attachment file)
*The registration fee should be brought by the participant, and turned in at the time of registration in Cheongpyeong. If you think it will be a problem for your child to bring the registration fee, please contact us at email@example.com.
*We accept checks, cash, and traveler’s checks. Checks should be made out to HSA-UWC- CSC and $8 needs to be added for a processing fee. Traveler’s checks are the same as cash.
7. Points to Consider:
* This workshop will officially end in the evening of the last day of the Holy Ground Pilgrimage.
* If you come before the start of the official workshop or stay any extra days after the workshop, you need to pay the registration fee of 18,000 won per day.
* Members who are psychologically, spiritually or behaviorally challenged must first consult with the lecturer in charge (+82-31-589-7136). If permission is granted, he or she may register only if accompanied by a caregiver. (Please keep in mind that if permission is not granted, or if a caregiver does not come, such an individual may be asked to return home.)
* Even if you complete the workshop, if your attitude during participation does not meet the workshop standards, you may not be able to receive the graduation certificate. In this case, you can receive the certificate after participating satisfactorily in any other 40-day or 21-day workshop.
* All participants need to come with Medical Insurance for Traveling Abroad (Traveler’s Insurance)
1) Even if you obtain a traveler’s insurance, you will be asked to pay the hospital fee first, and then be reimbursed later. Please prepare extra cash for emergency medical expenses.
2) Please check all details with the insurance company as to whether or not the insurance policy is valid in South Korea.
- Members coming to Korea from abroad must obtain a 90-day visa before coming to the workshop. The Training Center cannot acquire or extend visas for you. If your visa expires while you are still in Korea your name will be placed on a list and you will have problems when you try to come next time. If you need an invitation letter in order to obtain a visa then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
8. Further inquiries:
A. Telephone: +82-31-589-7137
B. Fax: +82-31-584-4336
C. Email: email@example.com (International Office)