Spring Great Works: Opening Prayer > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Spring Great Works: Opening Prayer2019-05-24

본문

(→More Photos)

The Great Works began at 6:30 a.m. on May 10 with an opening prayer at the Jeongshim Won prayer hall. Members from all over the world had been visiting the Hyojeong Cheonwon Holy Ground since the previous day and welcomed the start of the Great Works with great enthusiasm. Vice President Myong-kwan Lee, the MC for the opening prayer, said, “If you gather your sincerity, heart and soul and offer your prayers to Heavenly Parent and True Parents with a loud voice in this Opening Prayer session, then all your wishes come true.”
After the opening holy song and remarks, singing of the Cheon Il Guk anthem, bow and recital of the Family Pledge, President Gi-seong Lee, FFWPU for a Heavenly Korea, and HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center, read True Parents’ words as follows: 

“I hope that you will be able to get substantial help from the spiritual world. Now, we have to speak with one voice within our organization. Only one year remains until 2020, but I saw you in a position that was not right. Isn’t that so? If so, how much more effort should we offer? I truly wish you all to be the ones who will bring great victories and glory to our Heavenly Parent in 2020 with all your heart and soul.” (True Parents’ Speech at the Closing Ceremony of the 2019 Cheon Il Guk Leaders Assembly)

After that, Vice President Myong-kwan Lee led the participants in song and praise with “Grace of the Holy Garden,” and they offered their prayers to Heavenly Parent and True Parents with a loud voice and shouted “Eog-Mansei” three times, reporting the start of the Great Works to Heavenly Parent and True Parents.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy