Spring Great Works: International President Sun Jin Moon’s Special Lecture > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Spring Great Works: International President Sun Jin Moon’s Special Lecture2019-05-24

본문

(→More Photos)

International President Sun-jin Moon was greeted with warm applause by the members who filled the main hall of the Cheonseong Wanglim Palace as she entered to deliver her special lecture on the first day of the Great Works (May 10).
As she sat on the stage and addressed the assembled members, President Sun-jin Moon said, "I hope that now, in the spring, when winter melts and new life begins, we will be able to clear and heal all the depressing elements in our lives so that we can celebrate new life during the Great Works." In response to one of the questions she had received in advance from the trainees, "What is the most important goal and the meaning of being a true child?" she replied, "Let us find the answer by looking among the teachings of True Parents," and gave a hoondok reading from the Divine Principle:

“Human beings are created to be the center of harmony of the whole cosmos. If Adam and Eve had attained perfection and united as husband and wife, it would have meant the joining into oneness of the two centers of the dual characteristics of all beings. Had Adam and Eve moved together in harmony and attained oneness, the whole cosmos with its dual characteristics would have danced in harmony. The place where Adam and Eve become perfectly one in heart and body as husband and wife is also the place where God, the subject partner giving love, and human beings, the object partners returning beauty, become united. This is the center of goodness where the purpose of creation is fulfilled. (Exposition Divine Principle: Part I Chapter 1, 2.3.4)”

President Sun-jin Moon explained the principle of creation and stressed that each of us has the mission of becoming a true child who can exchange joy with God and be a true owner of all things by fulfilling the four-position foundation. She then answered the question that she had received, saying, "I have come to know a lot by including hoondokhae in my daily life and practicing True Parents' teachings, and it is my filial duty to Heaven to become one with True Parents and fulfill my responsibilities in accomplishing the Will of Heavenly Parent."
At the end of the lecture, President Sun-jin Moon and her husband presented gifts to the three trainees. Following three cheers of Eog Mansei, several more rousing cheers and loud applause went out to them as they left the stage. 

Here are some of the testimonies of grace that have been received.

*Testimony: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: Resolution to do one’s best to start again
*Testimony: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: Sun-jin nim is True Mother’s unrivaled presence of comfort and joy
*Testimony: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: I feel closer in heart to True Mother
*Testimony: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: Experience with True Mother and Sun-jin nim who overcame all things with love
*Testimony: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: A beautiful time when everything was in harmony
*Testimony: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: I felt a deep love
*Testimony: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: I’m moved by the way Sun-jin nim makes effort to unite with members
*Testimony: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: It was very heart touching for me during Sun-jin nim’s speech
*Testimony: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: Enlightening and encouraging Sun-jin nim’s speech
*Testimony: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: I learned so much from Sun-jin nim’s speech 

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy