Hyojeong CheonBo Burkina Faso Special Event in Ouagadougou > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Hyojeong CheonBo Burkina Faso Special Event in Ouagadougou2019-05-14

본문

(→More Photos)

On April 20 and 21, a Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event was held in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso with 292 participants. President Bokkun Nongierma YSP Burkina Faso (MC) started with the opening remarks.
The programs were as follows: Hyojeong CheonBo lecture and chanyang (first day); and chanyang, Ancestor Liberation Ceremony, Spirit World and Physical World Matching Workshop, Hyojeong Offering Ceremony, Ancestor Blessing Ceremony and Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremony, the Bequeathing of the Candle for Ascended 2nd Gen. and an Explanation to start a Spirit World Physical World Family (second day). A celebration party was held to finalize the event.
Ms. K.A.(30000 couple) shared her spiritual experience during chanyang by saying:
“During the chanyang, I saw my grandparents and all the people I knew (liberated and blessed) walking in the hall. I was very happy. I even saw my parents hand in hand.”

Here is the other testimony from G.A., who saw in the hall her step mother and her younger sister that she has liberated.
*Testimony: Hyojeong CheonBo Burkina Faso Special Event in Ouagadougou: My step mother and younger sister appeared

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy