Heavenly Europe Tour Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Italy > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Heavenly Europe Tour Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Italy2019-05-14

본문

(→More Photos)

On April 13-14, the Heavenly Europe Tour Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in Italy was successfully held at Eurocongressi Hotel in Verona, Italy with a total of 362 participants.
On the first day, the opening ceremony was held, hosted by Secretary General Franco Ravaglioli, UPF Italy and the lectures entitled with “Chanyang Yeoksa” were conducted by a lecturer, Tibor Krebs from the Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Branch Training Center. President In-pyo Moon, Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Branch Training Center, gave a lecture on the grace of the heavenly works under True Parents’ direct dominion.
On the second day, chanyang, Ancestor Liberation Ceremony, the Spirit World and Physical World Matching Workshop, the Hyojeong Offering Ceremony, and the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony and Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremonies were held.
Here is the testimony from D.A. (chanyang team member), who saw the white light and felt the heavenly grace during the chanyang:
“Through this HJ CheonBo event I could really feel the enormous grace of True Parents love. Recently I had troubles to pray even simple prayers. Through this time my prayer life improved and I felt closer to Heaven, being able to listen my original heart more. During the first session of chanyang I could really repent for the spirits that were inside myself and I tried to understand their suffering. This made me feel lighter. During the final prayer after chanyang I could see white light and I felt liberation was real. I really felt WE ARE ONE FAMILY UNDER TRUE PARENTS and I am deeply grateful for the Heavenly Parents love that we all share. I felt really blessed to be part of chanyang Team. I could grow a lot and I was able to offer something for True Parents, feeling True Children, especially Hyo-jin nim were close to all of us. Now I really feel more confident to work to bring CIG here on earth. We can really make it! It felt like being in the HJ Heaven and Hearth CheonBo Training Center. True Parents’ love is going to everyone through this CheonBo Branch Providence. I cannot say nothing but thank you True Parents! And thank you to all the staff members.”

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy